The Gardens Memory CareThe Gardens at Providence Place proudly offers Memory Care services to seniors in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, and surrounding areas.
The Gardens Memory Care specializes in care for those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or other forms of memory impairment. At The Gardens, we understand the importance of providing a safe, comfortable, and secure environment for individuals who have special memory care needs.
The Gardens offers unique features such as an intimate residential setting, with a night-time motion activated emergency call system, a therapeutic spa, and a full range of activities to promote the physical and mental mobility of each resident.
- 30 Specially Designed Suites
- Secure Building for the Physical Safety of all Residents
- Protected Courtyard
- 24/7 Nursing
- 24-Hour Emergency Call Systems
- 24-Hour Building Security
- Motion-Activated Emergency Systems
- Assistance for Personal Needs
- Medication Management
- Full Dining Services
- Full-Range of Social Activities
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Maintenance
Download the calendar to see our fun and engaging activities.